Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wednesday, really???

This week has been flying by and nothing is getting done. I'm semi OK with that because Monday was recovering from the conference, Tuesday was a bit productive and today was productive but not for me! I helped Andrea take a gajillion boxes to the post office to send to her new apartment in Austin. We also went out to breakfast with Jeff, Bean and Marga. Man, I still really hate that everyone is leaving!!! These are my people! It's also weird to think that at this time next year, I'll probably be getting ready to leave - if all goes well that is.

So, I'm wiped out. The heat (over 100*) plus carrying boxes down from the 3rd floor, plus taking them out of the car at the post office was enough to wipe me out for the rest of the day. At least I got my workout in.


No comments:

Post a Comment