Monday, January 7, 2013

A Productive Morning!

While not as productive as it could have been, I checked a big to-do off of my list. I finished the documents needed to give to DHS in order for the USDA to approve my research. This is a big step towards commencing my field work. Unless my boss thinks it needs major revisions, it should be ready to send this week. I'm curious how long the process will take. I'm proud that I finished that task this morning. I've had plenty of mornings that were completely unproductive, which is frustrating.

I'm not sure how ready I am to go back to work. Even though it's only part time, sitting in the office for 4.5 hours/4 days a week is really mentally tiring. It doesn't help that the work is tedious. I'm so thankful for the job but sometimes that's hard to remember when I'm making Excel spreadsheets all day!!

Off to take the Penny dog for a walk and do a strength workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment